Sydney is considered one of the great cosmopolitan cities of the world, with a population of 4.5 million. Sydney’s laid-back outdoor lifestyle and physical allure reflects the Australian personality. It’s endowed with a sparkling harbor, fabulous beaches and a sunny Mediterranean climate. Its natural beauty combined with warm friendly people, an impressive array of galleries, museums, shops and markets, restaurants and man made attractions makes for a vibrant exciting vivacious holiday destination.
3-night Sydney Package extends you plenty of time to explore Sydney’s beautiful harbour and its many beach and city attractions that you will view on your morning city tour and afternoon Harbour Cruise. Optional extensions abound to get up close for an encounter with the Australian Koalas & Kangaroos in the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains or enjoy wine tasting and an epicurean indulgence, or perhaps horseback riding in the lovely scenic vineyards rolling hills of the Hunter Valley wine region.
For an early morning flight arrival, if you have not pre-registered your room for immediate occupancy, we would recommend an Essential Sydney Highlights Small Group Tour with lunch departing at 10.30am. It is a perfectly timed tour to fill your time prior to standard check-in time.
High Season (16Sept – 31Mar) | Low Season (01Apr-15Sept )
Recommended Hotel Selections
The Park Hyatt -Uniquely positioned right on the water’s edge of Sydney Harbour enjoying spectacular views of the famous Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, situated in the famous Rocks district, just five minutes from the central business, cultural and shopping districts.
Intercontinental Sydney – Located in the cultural end of Sydney, just footsteps from the famous Sydney Opera House and Royal Botanic Gardens, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Circular Quay ferry services and a short distance from iconic Sydney must‐see’s such as Harry’s Café de Wheels, The Rocks precinct and Darling Harbour for high‐end shopping and sightseeing.
Amora Jamison Sydney – In the heart of Sydney’s CBD, just a 10-minute walk from both the Rocks and Circular Quay, along with a service that sets the standard for Sydney hospitality.
Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection – Nestled alongside the Sydney Harbour Bridge and offering panoramic Sydney Harbour views.
QT Sydney – Next to the State Theatre and 350m from Hyde Park, this hip downtown hotel housed in the historic former Gowings building is a kilometer from Circular Quay.
Holiday Inn Old Sydney – Nestled between Sydney’s famous Harbour Bridge and Opera House, in the historic Rocks area.
Vibe Hotel Sydney – perfectly positioned for you to easily discover Sydney’s vibrant CBD fringe villages of Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Chinatown and the Sydney entertainment precinct offering live theatre and music year round.
Vibe Darling Harbour Sydney – New York-inspired design including curved rainfall showers, embedded window day lounges and retro bathroom fixtures. Conveniently located on Sussex Street at the upper end of Chinatown and the entertainment and dining precincts.
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks – In the heart of The Rocks Precinct.
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour – A stones throw away from all the Darling Harbour action.
Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney – Located in the Sydney CBD near top attractions like the Sydney Opera House.
Harbour Rocks McGallery Hotel Sydney – Perfectly located in ‘The Rocks’ and just a short stroll from some of Australia’s best icons the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House.
The Old Clare Hotel – Stretching across two iconic heritage-listed buildings, situated along the re-developed Kensington Street precinct. (Conde Nast Traveler Magazine favorite)
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour – adjacent to major Sydney attractions in Darling Harbour, Sydney Aquarium and the Australian National Maritime Museum. Sydney’s best shopping and transport links are only a few minutes away.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – A contemporary all-suite hotel featuring an absolute harbour front position set majestically on the shores of East Circular Quay.
The York by Swiss-Belhotel – 120 suites ranging from Studio Apartments to Two Bedroom Executive Apartments complete with fully equipped kitchen, laundry, separate bath and shower.
Breakfree on George – In the heart of Sydney’s main entertaining district with cinemas, theaters, transport, Chinatown, Darling Harbour and many more attractions on its doorstep.
Low Season or High Season rates will be quoted at time of booking, varies with hotel and special events.
Sydney: Optional Tours to Enhance your City Stay:
- The Taste of Sydney – This Seek-Taste-Feel tour really is the quintessential tour of Sydney.
- The Story of Sydney – Discover the history, lifestyle and culture of the diverse neighborhoods.
- Full Day Blue Mountains High Country 4WD Ecotour Tour with lunch – (Small Group Tour )
- Full Day Blue Mountains, Featherdale Wildlife Park, River Cruise & lunch
- Full Day Blue Mountains All inclusive – Wildlife, Scenic Railway, Cableway, Skyway & River Cruise, with lunch
- Full Day Tour Seeking Aussie Wildlife in the Southern Highlands with your Naturalist Guide in a luxury 4WD with lunch and dinner. Summer (Oct – March) departs between 12-1pm, returns 11pm. Winter (Apr – Sept) departs between 11am-12noon, returns 10:00pm. Available 5 days (Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat)
- 1 Day Hop-on Hop-off 24 Hour Explorer Pass (City & Bondi) (valid over 24 hours)
- The Essentials Sydney – small group tour (10am/3pm) – the Rocks, City highlights, trendy suburbs, Bondi Beach, Yacht Club lunch
- Sydney Opera House – The Essentials Guided tour – 1 hour & Opera House “Red Carpet” Package – 2-course Dinner, Performance, A-Reserve Seating & Guided tour
- Full Day Hunter Valley Wine & Vintage Tour – with lunch & wine tasting
- Full Day Port Stephens Dolphin Magic by 4WD
- Sydney Harbor Luncheon Cruise
- Full Day Grand Sydney Manly & Northern Beaches, Harbor Luncheon Cruise, Bondi & Southern Beaches
- Sydney Classic Cycle Tour – from The Rocks – 4 hours, cycle equipment included
- BridgeClimb – Sunrise, Day, Night or Twilight Climb
- The Ultimate Cruise like a Local – explore the harbor on luxury 52′ motor cruiser, gourmet lunch, swim, fish, kayak, relax and sunbathe
- Seaplane Flight R/T – Enjoy a 3-cs a-la-carte lunch at award winning riverside Cottage Point Inn
Courtesy of BridgeClimb Sydney – Clancy & Phil
Suggest a 2 or 3 night Extended Stay in these beautiful mountain and wine regions–
Great Days Out of Sydney
The Blue Mountains is a rugged region west of Sydney in Australia’s New South Wales. Known for dramatic scenery, it encompasses steep cliffs, eucalyptus forests, waterfalls and villages dotted with guesthouses, galleries and gardens. Katoomba, a major town in the area, borders Blue Mountains National Park and its bushwalking trails. Echo Point affords views of the storied Three Sisters sandstone rock formation. Optional overnight stay.
Two of our favorite accommodation choices are the exclusive, luxury Emirates One & Only Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa in the Greater Blue Mountains, or at the elegant Lilianfels Resort & Spa in the heart of the Blue Mountains.
The Hunter Valley is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected wine districts. Wineries vary from prominent commercial operations to intimate family owned and operated boutique wineries. Wine district is renowned for fine restaurants and fresh product. Rich rolling farmland supports strong agricultural base and thoroughbred horse studs. There are many historic towns and villages to explore. Nearby is Barrington Tops NationalPark, Newcastle, Port Stephens and to the west, the vast inland plains. Optional overnight stay.
A great accommodation choice is voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley one of the first guest houses to be established in the Hunter Valley.
Phone one of our Aussie Specialists at 1-800-227-5317 to start planning your SYDNEY Holiday now!
There are no reviews yet.