Sydney is considered one of the great cosmopolitan cities of the world, with a population of 4.5 million. Sydney’s laid-back outdoor lifestyle and physical allure reflects the Australian personality. It’s endowed with a sparkling harbor, fabulous beaches and a sunny Mediterranean climate. Its natural beauty combined with warm friendly people, an impressive array of galleries, museums, shops and markets, restaurants and man made attractions makes for a vibrant exciting vivacious holiday destination.
3-night Sydney Package extends you plenty of time to explore Sydney’s beautiful harbour and its many beach and city attractions that you will view on your morning city tour and afternoon Harbour Cruise. Optional extensions abound to get up close for an encounter with the Australian Koalas & Kangaroos in the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains or enjoy wine tasting and an epicurean indulgence, or perhaps horseback riding in the lovely scenic vineyards rolling hills of the Hunter Valley wine region.
For an early morning flight arrival, if you have not pre-registered your room for immediate occupancy, we would recommend an Essential Sydney Highlights Small Group Tour with lunch departing at 10.30am. It is a perfectly timed tour to fill your time prior to standard check-in time.
High Season (16Sept – 31Mar) | Low Season (01Apr-15Sept )
Recommended Hotel Selections
The Park Hyatt -Uniquely positioned right on the water’s edge of Sydney Harbour enjoying spectacular views of the famous Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, situated in the famous Rocks district, just five minutes from the central business, cultural and shopping districts.
Intercontinental Sydney – Located in the cultural end of Sydney, just footsteps from the famous Sydney Opera House and Royal Botanic Gardens, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Circular Quay ferry services and a short distance from iconic Sydney must‐see’s such as Harry’s Café de Wheels, The Rocks precinct and Darling Harbour for high‐end shopping and sightseeing.
Grace Hotel Sydney – Situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD only minutes walk from all the attractions of Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay and King St. Wharf and within walking distance are some of the best shopping districts which Sydney has to offer.
Holiday Inn Old Sydney – Nestled between Sydney’s famous Harbour Bridge and Opera House, in the historic Rocks area.
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour – A stones throw away from all the Darling Harbour action.
Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney – Located in the Sydney CBD near top attractions like the Sydney Opera House.
Harbour Rocks McGallery Hotel Sydney – Perfectly located in ‘The Rocks’ and just a short stroll from some of Australia’s best icons the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House.
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney – In the heart of The Rocks Precinct
The Old Clare Hotel – Stretching across two iconic heritage-listed buildings, situated along the re-developed Kensington Street precinct. (Conde Nast Traveler Magazine favorite)
Breakfree on George – In the heart of Sydney’s main entertaining district with cinemas, theaters, transport, Chinatown, Darling Harbour and many more attractions on its doorstep.
Low Season or High Season rates will be quoted at time of booking, varies with hotel and special events.
Sydney: Optional Tours to Enhance your City Stay:
- Full Day Blue Mountains High Country 4WD Ecotour Tour with lunch – (Small Group Tour )
- Full Day Blue Mountains, Featherdale Wildlife Park, River Cruise & lunch
- Full Day Blue Mountains All inclusive – Wildlife, Scenic Railway, Cableway, Skyway & River Cruise, with lunch
- 2 Day See Sydney & Beyond Card (free entry over 40 attractions around Sydney)
- 1 Day Hop-on Hop-off 24 Hour Explorer Pass (City & Bondi) (valid over 24 hours)
- The Essentials Sydney – small group tour (10am/3pm) – the Rocks, City highlights, trendy suburbs, Bondi Beach, Yacht Club lunch
- Sydney Opera House – The Essentials Guided tour – 1 hour
- Full Day Hunter Valley Wine & Vintage Tour – with lunch & wine tasting
- Full Day Port Stephens Dolphin Magic by 4WD
- Sydney Harbor Luncheon Cruise
- Full Day Grand Sydney Manly & Northern Beaches, Harbor Luncheon Cruise, Bondi & Southern Beaches
- Sydney Classic Cycle Tour – from The Rocks – 4 hours, cycle equipment included
- BridgeClimb – Sunrise, Day, Night or Twilight Climb
- The Ultimate Cruise like a Local – explore the harbor on luxury 52′ motor cruiser, gourmet lunch, swim, fish, kayak, relax and sunbathe
- Seaplane Flight R/T – Enjoy a 3-cs a-la-carte lunch at award winning riverside Cottage Point Inn
- Opera House “Red Carpet” Package – 2-course Dinner, Performance, A-Reserve Seating & Guided tour
Courtesy of BridgeClimb Sydney – Clancy & Phil
Suggest a 2 or 3 night Extended Stay in these beautiful mountain and wine regions–
Great Days Out of Sydney
The Blue Mountains is a rugged region west of Sydney in Australia’s New South Wales. Known for dramatic scenery, it encompasses steep cliffs, eucalyptus forests, waterfalls and villages dotted with guesthouses, galleries and gardens. Katoomba, a major town in the area, borders Blue Mountains National Park and its bushwalking trails. Echo Point affords views of the storied Three Sisters sandstone rock formation. Optional overnight stay.
Two of our favorite accommodation choices are the exclusive, luxury Emirates One & Only Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa in the Greater Blue Mountains, or at the elegant Lilianfels Resort & Spa in the heart of the Blue Mountains.
The Hunter Valley is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected wine districts. Wineries vary from prominent commercial operations to intimate family owned and operated boutique wineries. Wine district is renowned for fine restaurants and fresh product. Rich rolling farmland supports strong agricultural base and thoroughbred horse studs. There are many historic towns and villages to explore. Nearby is Barrington Tops NationalPark, Newcastle, Port Stephens and to the west, the vast inland plains. Optional overnight stay.
A great accommodation choice is The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley one of the first guest houses to be established in the Hunter Valley.
Phone one of our Aussie Specialists at 1-800-227-5317 to start planning your SYDNEY Holiday now!