Kangaroo Island Coast to Coast ex Adelaide
Price from: $830.00 PER PERSON (HIGH SEASON)
2 Days exploring Australia’s finest nature-based destination. You’ll visit a series of stunning and unique locations including National Parks, Seal Bay, beautiful unspoiled beaches and some local cottage industries.
Recommended Hotel Selections**
**For a more exclusive experience on Kangaroo Island, suggest a 2-3 night stay at the breathtaking and stunning coastal lodge – Southern Ocean Lodge – enjoy the lodge and all the inclusive signature experience guided adventures and gourmet meals. Floating atop a secluded cliff on a rugged stretch of coast, the lodge commands peerless views of the wild Southern Ocean and pristine Kangaroo Island wilderness. Sensitive, intimate and sophisticated, Southern Ocean Lodge is a sanctuary of refined comfort and luxe, Kangaroo Island style.
Airlines flying time is 45 minutes. Note: Optional Penguin Tour available at additional cost.
2 Day/1 Night Kangaroo Island Highlights – Small Group Touring by 4WD
Accommodation: Choose from Standard, First Class or Boutique B&B
Transport from Adelaide: Choose Cruise/Cruise, Cruise/Fly or Fly/Fly
Kangaroo Island personalized 4WD Nature and Wildlife touring experiences. Enjoy native flora & fauna in the wild, a guided walk at Seal Bay, witness Australian sea lions up close.
Travel off road on private farms and on rugged tracks within national parks. We enter areas that are closed to conventional vehicles, in search of wildlife and birds. You can be assured of a memorable island experience and a close encounter with nature.
- Tours include qualified driver/guide, entry fees to National Parks or relevant attractions, morning/afternoon coffee, water and soft drinks, gourmet lunch including wine in a natural setting.
- Vehicles are air-conditioned late models Toyota Landcruiser 4WD and custom built Isuzu 4WD vehicles
- Group Size: Min 2 Max 12 guests. One qualified driver/guide per 6 guests
- Flights between Adelaide and KI are operated by smaller 34-seater aircraft and larger suitcases cannot always be carried. Please ‘pack down’ to an overnight bag. REX has a 15 kg luggage limit per person.
- Optional tours: Kangaroo Island has some large colonies of little penguins. Most properties can arrange nocturnal penguin tours.
What to Bring: Please travel lightly. Guests are asked to bring just an overnight bag on tour. Casual clothing according to the season is sufficient. Shorts and light shirts for summer, warmer clothing for winter. Sturdy, comfortable walking shoes, wide brimmed hat or cap, sun protection and insect repellent as well as appropriate wind and rain protection gear. Umbrellas are unsuitable due to occasional windy conditions.
Passengers should be of reasonable health and fitness. Walks are not very demanding but are conducted over uneven surfaces. Please make sure to wear appropriate footwear.
There are no reviews yet.