The Kingdom Experience – 14 Days / 12 Nights
Tongatapu (Fafa Island), Ha’apai & Vava’u
Getting There: From Los Angeles:- Air New Zealand to Auckland, connections to Tonga. Fiji Airways to Nadi, and connect to Tongatapu or Vava’u.
- Fly Tongatapu to Vava’u.
- Arrive mid afternoon where you are met and transferred by car & boat to the island resort.
- Swim, snorkel, dive, canoe, bird watch, whale watch (July/Nov), fishing & Village visits.
- Stay: Mounu Island Resort – Fale – 4 nights
- Stay: Sandy Beach Resort – 4 nights
Tonga’s best kept secret, where the traditions and culture of Tonga are still part of the island life. Fabulous reefs in swimming distance. Beautiful shells to collect from the beaches. Snorkel, Bicycle, Kayak, Canoes, guided Bush & Reef walks, guided Kayak tours to nearby Islands, Culture Show, Shuttle to Pangai-City for Church and Sightseeing
Transfer across to the offshore island of Fafa
Snorkel, surfski, volleyball, French boule, bush walking & there’s a motor sailer to transfer you to Nukualofa to shop or sightsee.
- Stay: Fafa Island Resort – Fale – 4 night
Magical Fiji & Tonga – 13 days / 10 nights
Land, and Yacht Charter Package
- Stay: First Landing Resort – 3 nights in Garden Bungalow
- Stay: Tonga International Dateline Hotel
Briefing by base manager, store your provisioning (Optional: can be pre-purchased) then embark on your bareboat sailing adventure of the Vava’u Group of islands
Western Island Scenic Tour
- The Royal Palace – Home of His Majesty King Taufa’ahau Tupou IV
- The Royal Tomb – where the founder of modern Tonga is at rest, King George Tupou IV
- Majestic Blowholes – four miles of Coastal blow holes where the might of the Pacific Ocean is forced through natural rock fissures to crate instant skyscrapers of water up to 30 meter high
- Flying Foxes – Kolovai, village of the Flying foxes. Recorded in Tongan song and legend from time immemorial, these primordial lifeless hang eerily from rows of ironwood pines along the main village road.